HOW CAN I GET HELP?
ITS will be providing support and training for Smith Mail & Calendar users in a variety of ways, including:
- On-line documentation on this web site
- Lecture and hands-on training classes
- On-site support for newly-migrated departments
- One-on-one support as needed
- Telephone and email support via the User Support Center
We will be offering hands-on training classes for staff and faculty on topics including:
- Smith Mail & Calendar Basics
- Making the most of your calendar
- Using the Outlook Client for Email Merge
- Managing Your Smith Mail Inbox
Users will receive detailed information about class registration when their department is about to migrate.
Students, during the month of January, you can visit our new drop-in Google Apps training center in the Technology Commons (Seelye B8). The Google Apps center will be open Monday through Friday from 9:30-11:00 and 2:00-3:30.
We are also in the process of creating a new Google Apps blog to provide news and updates for the Smith community.