The School for Social Work uses one main dining room during the summer, which is centrally located to the housing dorms. All menus are prepared by staff employed by the college.
All students who choose to live on campus, except those in family housing, are on the full board plan, which entitles them to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, seven days a week.
Meals are served buffet-style to accommodate the busy schedules of students. A salad bar is always available at lunch and dinner. The college dining staff will make every effort to accommodate special dietary needs when possible.
The School for Social Work has established a meal plan for students living off-campus and for students with children living in Friedman House. You may choose to purchase 25 meals for $175 or a half-plan of 12 meals for $87.50. These meals may be of any combination of breakfast, lunch or dinner. The appropriate number of meals will be added to your I.D. card, which you must swipe to gain access to the dining room.
- Summer 2014 Meal Plan form: For students living off campus and those living in the Friedman complex only
The completed form should be returned to the Housing Coordinator, either by mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or fax (413-585-7994).
- This meal plan is for use in the SSW Dining Room only. It CANNOT be used at the Campus Center Cafe.
- No refunds will be given for unused meals and meals cannot be carried over to the following summer.
- Students who wish to purchase a meal plan for spouses, partners or children, need to contact the Housing Coordinator directly. Do not use this form for that purpose.
Dining Room Honor Code
The following form is for students living off campus who wish to bring their own lunch and eat in the SSW dining room with their friends who are living on campus:
- Dining Room Honor Code form: For students living off campus and those living in the Friedman complex only
By signing this form, you agree to not remove or consume any Dining Service food/beverage while dining with your friends.
You will need to show your OneCard to the staff before entering the dining hall, and they will check your name against the list of students who have signed this form before allowing you to enter.