Changes to the handbook sometimes happen after the handbook is posted. In such cases, except when the changes do not change the meaning of the policies involved (changing contact info, typos and other minor inconsequential changes), those changes will be chronicled here.
Policy on Substance Abuse and Substance Use [10/21/14]
Policy revised 10/14 with the following changes:
- Policy revised date updated from "Revised: 10/10; Reviewed 9/13" to "Revised 10/14" -- the reviewed date is being eliminated from future revisions of the policy.
- under Information on Local 12-Step Programs, the number for Al-Anon and Ala-teen has been updated to be current. The new number is no longer local, and the asterisk indicating it was a local number has been removed.
Constitution of the Student Government Association [01/15/15]
Notified of an error in the document by SGA office and updated with the following changes:
- Article VI. Section 2 amended from sixteen to seventeen members
- added Article VI. Section 2. 17. The chair of the Sustainability Committee.
- revised item 16 to read The Ada Comstock Scholars president.
Medical Amnesty Policy [02/10/2015]
Revised contact person to take into account temporary leave for the wellness education director:
- contact person revised from wellness education director to assistant dean of students
The Office of Student Affairs is responsible for
maintaining the handbook and welcomes your suggestions, in person or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies, Procedures, & Guidelines
Student Conduct & Social Responsibility
Student Government Association
Student Services & Administrative Offices
Where to Find Information
Federal Disclosure Requirements