150 Elm Street
150 Elm was built in the late 1800s and became a property of Smith College at the school's founding. In 1917, 150 Elm was opened as a campus house used as first-semester overflow housing for first-year students. Currently, 150 Elm Street Houses 12 Ada Comstock Scholars. The building is open for all breaks (including winter break) and summer break (with an additional fee).
All floors (PDF)