The Office of the Registrar maintains the permanent academic records for students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs; excluding School for Social Work students.
SSW students enrolled in the M.S.W. and Ph.D. programs should contact the Smith College School for Social Work to obtain copies of their academic records. At this time there is no electronic delivery option for SSW students.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, Smith College will not release a student's transcript to a third party (including parents) without the prior written consent of the student.
Official copies of transcripts may be withheld based on outstanding financial or other obligations to the college.
ELECTRONIC DELIVERY (Fee Required)
Smith College has implemented an online electronic delivery service with Scrip-Safe International. Transcripts ordered through Transcripts on Demand can be delivered electronically through a secure network. At this time the service is available only to current students and to alumnae who entered Smith in September 1991 or later AND who graduated in 1995 or later.
- GO TO: https://iwantmytranscript.com/smith and create a user account.
- Complete the consent form and return it to Scrip-Safe as directed. You must complete this form before your first request can be processed. This form remains on file with Scrip-Safe for future orders.
- Follow the Transcripts on Demand instructions, a confirmation page will appear once your request is submitted.
MAIL DELIVERY THRU BANNERWEB: (No Fee)
Alumnae: Class of 1995 or later, who still have their 99# and PIN can log into BannerWeb to request their transcripts.
If you do not have access to BannerWeb use the
MAIL DELIVERY REQUEST FORM: (No Fee)
- In Person: Paper transcript request forms are available at the Office of the Registrar, College Hall Room 102.
- Online Form: this is a fillable pdf form which you may download, complete, and submit by mail, fax or email. At this time we do not accept digital signatures.
During the period mid-November through February and May, requestors should allow 5 to 10 business days for processing, in addition to mail transport time. We assume no responsibility for transcripts not requested in time or incomplete requests which cause mailing delays.*
The Registrar's Office does not issue unofficial transcripts. Currently enrolled students can view their unofficial transcripts through BannerWeb.
Contact us: T (413) 585-2556, F (413) 585-2557 or firstname.lastname@example.org