The Office of the Registrar maintains the permanent academic records of all students. The office is responsible for course registration, classroom scheduling, transcripts, transfer credit, certification of enrollments, issuing diplomas and producing the schedule of classes.
Registrar's Open Hours
Wednesdays, 2 to 3:30 p.m., during the academic year.
Browser Compatibility with BannerWeb
To ensure full access to all parts of BannerWeb please use Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Entering Students-Trial Registration
All entering students are encouraged to participate in a practice registration exercise in preparation for official registration in September. Trial registration is open from July 14th through August 8th. For more information and instructions, please consult our Trial Registration page.
The Registrar's Office will maintain summer office hours (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) beginning Tuesday, May 27, through Friday, August 22. Normal office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) will resume Monday, August 25.
Registration Deadlines - Fall 2014
Wednesday, September 17*
- Last day to add/drop a course online
- Last day to add/drop first half semester course
- Last day to submit permission via waiver form
- Last day to add a Five College course**
Wednesday, September 24
- Last day to add a Smith course
- Last day for Ada Comstock Scholars to drop a course without financial consequences
Wednesday, October 8
- Last day to drop a course
- Last day to free drop or change grading option in first half semester course
Friday, November 7
- Last day to change grading option in Smith course
- Last day to use Free Drop option (see class dean)
- Last day to add/drop a second half semester course
Friday, November 21
- Last day to free drop or change grading option in second half semester course
*all course changes after September 17 require signatures of instructor, adviser and class dean on add/drop form
**consult host registrar about deadlines to declare pass/fail options.