"The facts are always friendly, every bit of evidence one can acquire, in any area, leads one that much closer to what is true."
Psychology Job Candidate Talks (12:10-1:00 in Bass 210) with Free Lunch
- Jan 25. Leah Dickens: "Feeling Your Way: Why Being Emotional Isn't Always A Bad Thing."
- Jan. 26. Melissa-Sue John: "The Scientific Method"
- Feb 1. Theresa Jackson: "Tensions in the Construction of Identity on the Journey from Menarche to Womanhood"
- Feb 2. Randi Garcia: "Putting the Social in Social Psychology: Face-to-Face Research Design and Data Analysis."
- Feb 4. Kate Snyder: "Motivation misconceptions: What it means to be smart."
- Feb 5. Katherine Clemans: "Moral Psychology"
TO ALL STUDENTS: If you need your forms signed by Lauren Duncan, the department chair, please put them in the box located at Laura Fountain-Cincotta's office 417.