For more information about prehealth advising and programming contact Katie Lipp, prehealth program director.
Phone: (413) 585-4296
On campus: Bass Hall 112
Clark Science Center
44 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
Resource Room Hours
- Mondays 1 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays CLOSED
- Thursdays 1 to 3 p.m.
- Fridays 8:30 a.m. to noon & 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Mondays 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.: Drop in with peer adviser Meadeshia; no appointment needed.
- Tuesdays 10:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.: 20-minute appointments with Katie. Please sign up here.
- Wednesdays NO APPOINTMENTS (usually)
- Thursdays 1:15 to 2:45 p.m.: Drop in with peer adviser Kim; no appointment needed.
- Fridays 9 to 10:20 a.m., 20-minute appointments with Katie. Please sign up here.
To meet with a member of the Board of Prehealth Advisers other than Katie Lipp, please contact the adviser directly.
What type of appointment do I need?
I have spoken with Katie before, and I just have a quick question: Feel free to come to our drop in hours - no appointment needed!
I have not met with Katie before, or I have more than a quick question: Please use the link below to schedule a 20 minute advising appointment. The link will open a calendar with grey boxes. Click on a box and select "save."
Alumnae and students currently off campus
To schedule a phone or Skype advising appointment, please email Katie Lipp.