During their senior year, Smith students are encouraged to connect and reflect upon their learning and leadership development.
Senior Leadership Opportunities
Throughout this year, leadership should be celebrated and seniors should see themselves and their role as a valuable part of readying future generations of Smith leaders.
- Intensely focused organizational leadership
- Apply through Student Government Association (SGA) for a committee appointment, run for vice president, treasurer, president, diversity, curriculum, House President Association (HPA) chair, Organization Resources Committee (ORC) chair, honor board chair, Judicial Board (JB) chair or JB vice chair
- Be involved in residence life by becoming an House Coordinator (HC), House Community Advisor (HCA), Head Resident (HR) or the coordinator of house events
- Become involved in athletics through Student Athlete Advisory Committee, athletic association, club sport officer, outdoor adventure workers/interns, team captain
- Become the House President of the house
- Participate in Collaborations, professional conferences, Smith Elects the World, serve as a departmental liaisons or a tutor
- Take part in leadership training through the Student Leadership Program, Ccommunity Service Office (CSO) training, residence life training, house governance training, job training, Women & Financial Independence and the Women's Narratives Program
- Get involved in service through Gold Key, Orientation Leader, Smith College Emergency Medical Services, community engagement project, CSO house rep, CSO board, Care internship or a community outreach coordinator