How to Apply
All positions for the Fall 2013 Semester have been filled. Thank you for your interest.
For Future Applicants:
Spring 2014 Positions will be announced in November 2013.
Applicants must apply on Job X for open positions.
In addition, please submit a resume and cover letter to Sara McGuire, via email or in person in the Campus Center, Room 106.
- Why do you want to be a part of the Office of Student Engagement team?
- How do you define quality customer service? How will you provide it?
- How will you promote and build community at Smith?
- How will working for the Office of Student Engagement contribute to your personal growth?
Once your application is complete, you will be contacted regarding the interview process.
A student selected for employment in the Office of Student Engagement must:
- be a full-time undergraduate student at Smith College;
- have and maintain a 2.0 GPA;
- have Work Study
- attend training prior to the start of the fall or spring semester
- be in good financial standing with the college and have all bills paid and financial packages settled before participating in training.
For more information, contact the Sara McGuire in the Office of Student Engagement, CC 106, firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 585-2639.