Five College Exchange for Students with Disabilities
Disabled students interested in taking advantage of the Five College Exchange program may receive disability accommodations at the host campus by following the directions below. It is recommended that students submit this form when registering for courses so that the host campus has a chance to prepare for your arrival the following term. This is absolutely essential if you need sign language interpreters or books in alternative formats.
- Print out the Five College Accommodation Form (PDF), also available at the Disability Services Office on the home campus and specify the accommodations needed.
- The form must be signed by the student and the Disability Services Director at the home campus.
- Bring a copy of the form to the disability services office on the host campus to arrange accommodations there.
- If you need accommodations for final exams, you must inform the disability services office at least two weeks before final exam period. Late requests may not be able to be accommodated.
- Be sure to keep a copy of this form for your records.
In most cases, students will not be asked to show medical documentation to the host campus, unless you are asking for accommodations that differ from those typically received at the home campus.
First Floor Dakin House
Mount Holyoke College
300 Mary Lyon Hall
104 College Hall
University of Massachusetts
161 Whitmore Admin Building