perimeter student parking spaces have been added and
are available for only $25 for the academic year.
• Paradise Road has become part of the parking
system with new lined spaces, which will require a student
• The Mandelle Road parking lot has been converted
from staff to student-only parking.
• We have eliminated the student parking lottery
as there has been little demand recently. Seniors will
still retain first choice of parking decals, beginning
September 12; until September 14. Juniors may purchase
any remaining decals September 15 and 16. On September
19, remaining decals will be available to sophomores.
Within those dates, decals will be offered on a first-come,
• With Physical Plant’s help, we have increased
the number of usable spaces in the parking garage during
• During the snow season, only vehicles with
Smith parking decals will be allowed to park in campus
snow lots. Vehicles without Smith decals will be towed.
• The parking appeals committee has been reformatted
to include three members. I will ask the SGA to appoint
a student member. Public Safety will have no role in
the decisions of the committee.
• Unregistered vehicles that receive more than
three tickets will lose campus parking privileges. Upon
receiving a fourth ticket, those vehicles will be towed