Historical Facts About the Libraries: Little Chapel

In November 1937, "Little Chapel," located at the far end of the north addition of the William A. Neilson Library, was dedicated.

 

A space dedicated solely to religious worship and meditation, it also was the site of a large number of student and alumnae weddings. In 1955, upon completion of the Helen Hills Hills Chapel, the chapel was dismantled and the space given to the library.

Contact

Nanci Young, College Archivist,
Alumnae Gymnasium
(413) 585-2976