If You Love Libraries and Special Collections...
Become a member! Join today online. If you prefer to write a check, please use this printer-friendly form.
New Online Giving Form: The new form saves time and simplifies the giving process. One big change is that you will be asked to enter the gift amount with credit card information before you can select the gift designation. If you do not see the fund you want in the pull down “Optional Designation” menu, you can write it in on the box provided. The Libraries form defaults to the Friends of the Libraries Fund. The general college form defaults to the Smith Fund.
Your contribution is tax-deductible and counts toward alumnae class totals. Thank you!
Benefits of Membership
New members receive
- FSCL flash drive, and
All members receive
- A subscription to the Libraries’ newsletter and email updates
- Invitations to lectures, receptions and other special events
- A complimentary set of postcards featuring photographs from our Special Collections
- Access to vintage Smith desktop wallpapers
- A Smith College Libraries bookmark
- Acknowledgment in the Libraries' Annual List of Donors
Members at the Contributor level and above also receive
- A set of notecards
- A new library book plated in honor of the donor, or in honor / memory of a named individual.
Levels of Support
|Basic Levels||Higher Levels|
Active Member $50