YOU MUST APPLY IN ADVANCE (ONLINE) FOR INTERVIEWS by Wednesday, October 2, 2013.
To apply for interviews:
1. Go to http://larc.experience.com/er/security/login.jsp
2. Click on Create an Account on the right.
3. Enter the login token word (provided by your career center).
4. Under Register for an Account, fill in all of the data fields and click Register.
5. Under Please complete your profile, fill out the required fields, then click Next. NOTE: It is very important to have your email and phone numbers correct. This is how we can reach you for interviews. Use your college email rather than personal email.
6. Next section is Your Experience.com Preferences. Decide if you want emails and newsletters about other Experience.com programs and services. Then fill in the required fields in the Personalization section. (If you choose not to answer any of these questions, there is an "I'd rather not say" option.) Click Next.
7. This brings you to a Welcome page. If you are ready to upload your resume and other materials, click Go beside Upload a Resume. If you are not ready to upload, click on the Home link at the top of the page. From now on, you will come directly to this page when you log in using the username and password you created.
8. Now you're ready to review the interview positions.
- Click on the Search button. Do not add any data to the search field.
- Click on the job title link to view available positions. In the job title section, you will find the complete contact information to address your cover letter.
- At the bottom of the page you will see the application materials needed to apply to the position. Look carefully, as many employers also require transcripts or writing samples. When ready, this is where you apply for the position.