SSW Virtual Resume Collection 2015
Organizations will post various positions open to SSW graduates to collect resumes for potential interviews. Employers will have the option to interview candidates at the Smith College Lazarus Career Center on a limited basis at the end of July OR at their discretion at their location.
Register here to participate in the event. Upon registration, you will receive a follow-up call with details and request for postings. Employers interested in conducting interviews on-campus should select the option on the registration form and details will be discussed during the follow-up call.
Interviews will be conducted on Thursday, July 30 and Friday, July 31 from 9 am to 3 pm and are first come/first serve per space restrictions. Multiple schedules will only be allowed if space permits.
On-campus interviews only: Candidate selections are due no later than July 23, 2015.
There are several benefits to participating:
- Employers posting opportunities are expressing specific interest in Smith candidates.
- Students can easily apply to as many opportunities as they wish using their E-Access account.
- There is potential for on-campus interviews for select opportunities. Employers who will conduct on-campus interviews are noted in the job title. All others will be at the employer’s discretion.
- Application period opens Monday, June 29, 2015
- Application deadline extended to: Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- On-campus interviews only: Selected candidates will be notified to sign up for interviews no later than Monday, July 27 and can sign up for an interview time in E-Access.
If you need help with your resume or uploading documents, please contact the Lazarus Career Center at 413-585-2582.
Questions about the Virtual Resume Collection: Contact Brenda Jameson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-585-2579