School for Social Work Career Fair 2013
Monday, July 15
Smith College Campus Center
Employers from 20 organizations throughout New England and New York will be there to discuss job opportunities, and social work alums will be available to network over light refreshments.
There are several benefits to attending:
- You may become interested organizations, locations, and populations you hadn't considered before.
- Employers with branches elsewhere may be able to refer you to a site in your job search target area.
- Feedback from employers and alums about your resume can help you fine-tune this important marketing tool.
- Speaking with alums about their career paths may lead to advice and contacts helpful to your job search.
- Need practice? Talking about yourself and your experience will help you to become more confident and polished.
Network with Social Work Alums!
Speak with alums about their career paths, get feedback about your resume, and practice talking about yourself and your experience over light refreshments. Don’t miss this opportunity to help enhance your job search skills through networking and get some great advice!
Michael Carter, Smith SSW '08
Health Care and Rehabilitation Services (HCRS) Brattleboro, VT
Betty Alban, Smith SSW '06
Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
Sarah Rigney, Smith SSW '09
Behavioral Health Network, Springfield, MA
Linda Puzan, Univ. of Connecticut
Berkshire & Franklin County Elder Protective Services Program
Andrea Torres, Smith SSW '09
United Services, Inc., Willimantic, CT
Leah Krieger, Smith SSW '11
Treehouse Foundation/Berkshire Children and Families, Easthampton, MA