USING iCAL AT SMITH
The Apple calendaring program is called iCal. It is easy to integrate iCal with Apple Mail and allows you to import events from your Smith Mail calendar.
Refer to Apple's Mac 101: iCal document to familiarize yourself with the application.
Recently imaged Staff and Faculty computers already have the Smith Academic Calendar setup, if you don't have this calendar, you can easily download and install it.
- Download Academic13-14.zip
- Double-click on Academic13-14.zip to unarchive the file.
- Double-click on Academic13-14.ics to add the calendar to iCal.
- When the Add Events window opens, choose New Calendar from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- iCal will automatically create a new calendar called Academic Calendar 12-13. You can edit this calendar the same way you edit your personal calendars.
For information about importing Smith Calendar events into iCal, click here.