The OneCard Office accepts both hardcopy and digital ID photograph submissions (digital is preferred). Both forms of submission must meet the US passport composition requirements detailed here.
- For instructions on submitting a digital photo, click here.
- For instructions on submitting a hardcopy photo, click here.
Photographs must be received before the following deadlines:
- For students, June 1st for Fall admission, December 1st for Spring admission. These deadlines apply to both digital and hardcopy images.
- For School for Social Work students, April 1st for hardcopy photos, May 1st for digital submission.
Photographs received after these dates may not be processed in time for advance printing of ID cards. If you miss the deadline:
- For students starting in the Fall who are unable to meet the deadline, pictures can be taken and cards produced at Central Check In. This may require significant time waiting in line depending upon volume.
- Students starting in the Spring and School for Social Work students who cannot meet the deadline will have to come to the OneCard Office in Stoddard 24 during our regular drop-in hours (Tuesday-Friday, 1:30-3:30 pm) to obtain their ID card.