Capstone Design with Faculty
In EGR 421D Capstone Design with Faculty, students work on a design project sponsored by an individual member of the engineering faculty. See Requirements for the Major and Courses for more information, including pre- and corequisites.
- Design of a Portable Data Acquisition System to Measure Sound Exposure from MP3 Headphones
- A Network Model for Auditory-System Changes to Increases in Intracranial Pressure
- Design and Analysis of Hybrid Power System Options for Off Grid Rural Electrification in Northern Kenya
- Rural Electrification in South Africa – Design Challenges, Considerations and Choices
- Consumer Interface for Real-Time Electrical Demand