The Events Management Office (EMO) office assists faculty, staff and external constituents in the planning process, including space reservation, set-up and services. We oversee annual Smith events such as Opening Convocation, Rally Day and Commencement.
The EMO office will:
- help plan a large internal event, conference, reception, lecture
- provide guidance to faculty and staff in using the 25Live scheduling software
- answer questions about services needed for an event
- assist an external organization with planning an event
- sponsor an event with an external organization
Students who wish to plan an event must contact the Office of Student Engagement.