The Smith College Museum of Art is a teaching Museum devoted to providing visitors with lively educational experiences that help kids to appreciate and enjoy art.
Young visitors can:
- Sit on the gallery floors and have story time or assemble an art puzzle, using the books and puzzles available on the racks outside the second- and third-floor galleries
- Use the printed Gallery Guides for Kids available in the Museum lobby to find what's new and exciting.
- Enjoy one of our family programs specially geared toward children ages 4–10.
Other offerings for families include:
- You can buy art-related educational materials in the Museum Shop.
- Special family membership rates make exploring the Museum together an affordable form of entertainment.