Smith College Museum of Art
20 Elm Street at Bedford Terrace
Northampton, MA 01063
|Five College Employees & Families||FREE|
|Youth (18 and under)||FREE|
- Free to all on the second Friday of the month, 4–8 PM
- Free passes may be checked out at the Forbes Library (20 West Street, next to Smith campus) and at the Lilly Library (19 Meadow Street, Florence, MA). For a full list of participating libraries and for further information on the library pass program, click here.
Tuesday through Saturday 10–4
Second Fridays 10–8
Closed Mondays and major holidays
There is no parking area specifically for the Museum. Smith College Campus Map
- Weekdays before 5pm
- Blue visitor spaces in the Smith College parking garage are available (limited number). The Parking Garage is located on West Street, next to Garrison Hall.
- Visitors may park on city streets further from the Museum.
- Weekends and evenings
- Guests to the Museum may park in any white-lined space in Smith College parking lots. The closest College parking lots are located off Bedford Terrace.
- On Sundays, metered spots on city streets are also free.
- Metered spots on Elm Street are the closest parking option, and cars can park there for up to 10 hours at 50 cents per hour. Parking meters are enforced from 8am to 6pm Monday–Saturday.
- The Northampton parking garage is located behind Thorne’s Marketplace downtown.