One-day exhibitions organized by Smith students selected by lottery. Student Picks exhibitions take place on the last Thursday of every month from 4-8pm as part of the Museum's Thursday evening student programming.
The Student Picks program is supervised by Shanice Bailey, Brown Post-Baccalaureate Curatorial Fellow.
- Molly Megan '19—September 27, 2018
The rest of this year's curators will be announced after the lottery ends on September 21.
- Brahma Vihara: The Sublime States
- Mina Zahin ’15—October 11, 2013
- Human Connections: Manifestations of the Mundane
- Amelia Yeoh Jia Min ’17—November 1, 2013
- Interior, Exterior: Parisian Harmony vs. Discord, 1876–2009
- Meredith Shanoski ’16—December 6, 2013
- Soulful Rebellion: The artwork known as graffiti
- Kenny Clarke ’17—February 4, 2014
- Lo! Medieval Muslim and Christian Art
- Khadejeh Al-Rijleh ’16—March 7, 2014
- Mother and Child
- Marion Gajonera ’14—April 4, 2014